The Spice Card is a discount card for lovers of spicy food whether it’s Indian, Thai, Chinese or Vietnamese. For just £15 a year you can enjoy a 20% discount on food for two people (often more) at restaurants and takeaways across South East London – from Greenwich to Blackheath, Lewisham to Charlton and New Cross to the Isle of Dogs.
This is how it works…
1. You buy your Spice Card and it’s delivered to your door.
2. You check the list of our Restaurants & Takeaways and choose one you fancy.
3. You book a table or order a takeaway for delivery or collection.
4. You show your Spice Card and receive a 20% discount on food.
5. Repeat as many times as you like for 12 months.
What you could save!
13 reasons to love the Spice Card
✔️ The card for curry lovers in South East London
✔️ Local people supporting local businesses
✔️ Discounts of at least 20% from loads of local spice restaurants and takeaways
✔️ The discounts apply to eat-in, delivery and collection!
✔️ Unlimited use of the Spice Card for 12 months
✔️ At £15 a year the Spice Card costs just over 4p a day!
✔️ Regular curry diners could save £££ hundreds every year
✔️ Launched and run locally by the Royal Greenwich Curry Club
✔️ Collectors’ item card created by Greenwich artist Colin Broster
✔️ Exclusive curry offers and dinners organised for members
✔️ Ideal and affordable gift for friends and family
✔️ Free newsletter with curry recipes, interviews and news
✔️ No sneaky automatic direct debit renewals at the end of the year. We believe that you’ll love the Spice Card and will want to renew!